Are you looking to join a busy independent garden centre working as part of the outside plants team? Do you have good horticultural knowledge and can you provide excellent customer sales and service? Do you enjoy creating eye catching displays?
Experienced Horticulture Assistant
Hours – Full Time (5 days a weeks/flexible on days)
Contract – Permanent
- Maintaining and watering all the plant stock for both outdoor and indoor plants.
- Presentation and displays and ensuring the department is fully stocked.
- Assisting customers with advice and carry to car.
- Happy to work in other areas as and when required.
- Sign and label making using computers.
- A good knowledge of plants and be keen to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working both as a team and independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Fast paced work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and a cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org