Do you pride yourself on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience? As the ideal candidate, you will be immaculately presented, professional and friendly, as well as having a good eye for detail. Customers are the main priority, so therefore you will be someone who is passionate about customer service, polite and outgoing, and someone who would always put customers first.
Experienced Sales Assistant
Hours – Full Time (5 days a week/flexible no days)
Contract – Permanent
- Using the tills and handling of cash and card transactions.
- Maintain shop display standards, organise shop floor merchandise and stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Sign and label making using computers.
- Dealing with queries, complaints and feedback from customers and answering the phones.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enjoy working both as a team and independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Fast paced work ethic.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org