All visitors to the garden centre are asked to comply with these revised shop rules…
As the government relaxes its guidelines, we too assess and revise accordingly, But as we all know this pandemic is not over, and we are duty bound to try and minimise the risks to our customers and staff.
Please be aware that if things change, and lock-down is re-introduced, we will have no choice but to re-instate previous guidelines and shop rules.
- We ask that all customers to adhere to these rules, refusal to do so, may result in being requested to leave the store.
- If we suspect any signs of illness, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- As from 24th July, everyone is legally required to wear a face covering in all retail establishments. All customers over the age of 11 years old will be asked to comply. If a customer refuses to comply, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the garden centre. We also reserve the right to call the authorities if anyone refuses to follow this legal requirement.
- We understand that some people are exempt and we ask you to consider other people’s safety at all times. Or ask you to ring us with an order that you could collect without entering the premises or that we could arrange delivery to you (conditions apply).
- There are cleaning stations at the entrance and then again by the trolleys in the plant canopy, providing cleaning products for you to sanitise your trolley.
- There are hand sanitiser stations positioned within the store:
- Adjacent the Toilets
- Next to the trolleys in the plant canopy.
- Entrance/exit to the restaurant
- Exit/Cash Tills
- We ask that customers/family groups keep 1+ / 2 metres or more apart from others at all times.
- We welcome up to 4 members maximum per household/entry.
- Children are permitted but we ask adults to fully supervise them at all times.
- Dogs are now allowed in the shop, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the restaurant. (Except Guide dogs).
- The Public toilets are now open. We please ask you to respect others users and social distance accordingly.
- The Greenhouse Kitchen is now open. Please follow the guidelines within the restaurant as these may differ from the shop rules. Tables are for 4 people maximum. Larger groups will need to be seated on multiple tables. Can we remind you that this is a restaurant and not a picnic area. Only food and drink purchased from the Restaurant can be consumed within the Greenhouse Kitchen. Non-compliance may result in you being asked to leave.
- There is a strict one-way system throughout the shop that we ask you to follow this at all times. Ask a team member if you need to re-visit any area.
- We ask you to not touch any products that you are not purchasing.
- Also, we ask you not to sit on any of the furniture, please speak to a team member if you require sales assistance.
- If you need any assistance with heavy items, please speak to a team member.
- When at the tills, wait to be called forward by a cashier. Once called, push your trolley into the taped area in front of the till. Then stand in the taped waiting box whilst the cashier scans your items. You will then be called forward to pay once the cashier is safely behind their screen.
- Card payments are preferred as this is safer for both the staff and the customers, but we are able to accept Cash payments as well.
- Please vacate the exit area immediately, after finishing your purchases.
- Please be aware that rules within the various onsite concessions may vary.
PLEASE respect our rules and staff during these difficult times, we are doing our best to provide a safe service. Any abuse or failure to comply will NOT be tolerated!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Codsall and Wergs!