All visitors to the garden centre have to comply with the current Covid 19 Shopping Rules
Please ensure you have read the below prior to visiting the garden centre
- Covid Shop Rules All customers MUST adhere to these rules, refusal to do so, will result in no entry.
- If we suspect any illness, we have the right to refuse entry.
- Every customer MUST keep 2 metres or more apart at all times.
- Only 2 members maximum per household are permitted entry – we would prefer just 1.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed entry.
- No dogs are allowed in the shop until further notice (except guide dogs).
- Please note, there are NO toilet facilities at this time.
- Please have a shopping list ready before entry, we cannot allow for prolonged visits and wandering.
- There is a strict one-way system throughout the shop that you MUST follow at all times.
- Do not touch any products that you are not purchasing.
- Do not sit on any of the furniture, please speak to a team member if you require sales assistance.
- Please be aware there is no ‘carry to car’ or ‘personal shopping’ service available at this time.
- Every customer MUST sanitise their hands prior to entry.
- All customers will be told when they are allowed to enter.
- All customers will be given a yellow trolley when entering, which you must use around the shop and RETURN IT TO THE MAIN TROLLEY BAY! This rule is to regulate the quantity of people inside.
- When at the tills, wait to be called forward by a cashier. Once called, push your trolley into the taped area in front of the till. Then stand in the taped waiting box whilst the cashier scans your items. You will then be called forward to pay once the cashier is safely behind their screen.
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY!
- Vacate the exit area immediately!
- PLEASE respect our rules and staff during these difficult times, we are doing our best to provide a safe service. Any abuse or failure to comply will NOT be tolerated!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Codsall and Wergs!