Nordman Fir (known as the non-drop tree)
- The country’s favourite Christmas Tree
- Glossy green soft needles
- Fantastic Needle Retention
- Our top choice for your Christmas tree.
- The Original Christmas Tree
- This gives a great scent
- Not great at needle retention unless outdoors or in a cold room.
- Helps you practise your hoovering
- Highly scented (almost citrus smelling)
- Silvery Blue Foliage.
- Compact Tree
- Good needle Retention.
Potted & Pot Grown Christmas Trees.
Blue Spruce (only potted available)
- The Best scented tree you can buy.
- Bright blue needles the colder it is the bluer they get.
- Sharp needles.
Noble Fir (pot grown available)
- Deep Green foliage
- Good, soft needle retention
Serbian Spruce, Omorika (potted available)
- A narrow thin tree.
- A lovely blue/green needle with a silvery underside.
Potted/pot grown Christmas trees are one of the most efficient trees for absorbing carbon dioxide. Plant one in the garden after Christmas and be carbon positive.